Graphite 0.9.15 is now available for usage. This is primarily a bugfix release for some regressions introduced in 0.9.14. Users upgrading from older releases are advised to review the 0.9.14 release notes first.
Source bundles are available from GitHub:
Graphite 0.9.15 requires a Django version of at least 1.4. Ensure this dependency is satisfied before updating graphite-web.
As always, comparing the example config files with existing ones is recommended to ensure awareness of any new features.
If you’re not already running 0.9.14, Graphite-web’s application database will need to be upgraded for a new Django fixture. It’s a good idea to backup the database before proceeding with the migration. The following will upgrade a SQLite database:
sudo cp /opt/graphite/storage/graphite.db \ /opt/graphite/storage/graphite.db.backup-`date +%Y%m%d_%H%M%S` sudo PYTHONPATH=/opt/graphite/webapp django-admin.py syncdb \ --noinput --no-initial-data --settings=graphite.settings
No known security issues.
- “Natural” sorting functionality added to sortByName (sylr, obfuscurity)
- PyPy support (robert-zaremba, deniszh)
- Fix sample WSGI configuration (deniszh)
- Unnecessary call to log handler when logging disabled (ShalomCohen)
- Fix index exception for removeAbovePercentile and removeBelowPercentile (toote, obfuscurity)
- Fix premature break when fetching series (bmhatfield)
- Timezone fixes (bmhatfield)
- Fix aggregator instrumentation (deniszh)
- Fix support for twistd syslog (rppala90, obfuscurity)
- Fix event tracking via state import (bmhatfield)
- Revert change affecting Whisper boundaries (obfuscurity)